What is SensCompute?
- The product name SensCompute combines the words “sensor(s)” and “(to) compute” and therefore stands for the calculation of different sensors.
- The hardware solution SensCompute calculates different sensor types such as camera, radar, lidar or ultrasonic simultaneously by distributing them optimally across multiple GPUs.
- Clustering various sensors allows to speed up calculation of computationally expensive scenarios.
Who benefits from SensCompute?
- Everyone looking for a powerful computing platform for CPU-intensive sensor simulation
- Engineers that test and validate ADAS and automated driving functions
- Users that apply multiple camera, radar, lidar and ultrasonic sensors at the same time
- Users that generate synthetic sensor data and annotations for AI training
- SensCompute can integrate different sensor types in test processes at the same time and in different combinations.
- This enables fast calculation of physical sensor models and shortens test processes.
- Even for complex driving scenarios, powerful sensor simulation is guaranteed.
- The system is simple and intuitive thanks to a preconfigured and optimized setup.
How can SensCompute be used?
- SensCompute can be used as an expandable and scalable computing unit.
- Fully preconfigured systems are easy to integrate into existing and new test setups.
- SensCompute has a network interface for fast connection and remote control.
Your benefits at a glance
Ready to use
Turnkey, quick configuration and intuitive use
High test coverage
Include and combine a variety of sensor types simultaneously
Scalable computing power
Parallel GPU-based sensor calculation
More tests in less time with a powerful computing unit