Formula CarMaker: In the fast lane for student racing competitions
Students who would like to add value to their curriculum and gain hands-on experience in automotive construction can develop their own racing car at the Formula Student events. Where in the development process can IPG Automotive help optimize your vehicle? With our free Formula CarMaker program, we enable the virtual simulation of prototypes for Formula Student Combustion (FSC), Formula Student Electric (FSE) and Formula Student Driverless (FSD) racing teams. Furthermore, other Student competitions like Motostudent, Formula Baja or Shell Eco Marathon can benefit– just write our support if you unsure about your team qualifying for the program.
Solutions for Academics: Write your thesis with CarMaker
You just started or are about to get started on your thesis or dissertation? Have you heard about CarMaker and our company? With Solutions for Academics, we support future automotive engineers working on their thesis or dissertation.
Our program at a glance:
- After registration, the participants obtain a free license for our simulation software CarMaker.
- Get started right away: Our experts offer individual CarMaker support for beginners as well as experts according to their previous experience.
- Individual workshops, discussions with product experts, support for CarMaker – we see ourselves as a partner for graduates.
Why choose us as a partner:
- Flexible and individual support: We focus on your study subject and specific requests and tailor the support to your needs.
- Solution-oriented approach: We are not here to give lectures; we work on finding solutions together.
- Discover an attractive industry: With Solutions for Academics, students get to know our company – and, who knows, maybe this is the beginning of a successful career path!
- Presentation for industry partners: Great ideas lead to fruitful discussions. After completing your degree, you can present your results in a colloquium on a voluntary basis.
- Spotlight on students: At IPG Automotive, students take the center stage and can thus make the most out of their work. In return, we are excited to be part of innovative ideas.
Do you have any questions? Our support team is happy to help.
Are you interested? Register here.
Special rates for CarMaker
To actively promote research and teaching, we offer special rates for our simulation solution CarMaker to universities. Would you like to know who our academic partners are? Then take a look at our references. For more detailed information on how to apply CarMaker in research and academic training, contact our Sales department.
Discounted admission for IPG Automotive events
Our events are established meeting points for the industry. At the technology conference Apply & Innovate, our customers take the stage to present their latest applications for virtual test driving. To give future engineers the opportunity to take part in this event, we offer a discount on the admission fee. Do you have students that are interested? Just get in touch with us.