Open House Local Edition UK 2021
The CarMaker product family on tour
We are delighted to welcome you to our first Open House Local Edition UK 2021 on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at The Studio in Birmingham. You will have the opportunity to listen to an inspiring keynote and numerous presentations by our clients and partners on fascinating use cases, and also experience the most recent, innovative features of the release 10.0 of the CarMaker product family live. During the sessions by our experts, you will be inspired by the numerous possibilities of our software solutions and gain insights into our new visualization tool MovieNX.
Additionally, you will have plenty of time during the breaks and after the event to exchange ideas and discuss specific questions with the experts from IPG Automotive.
Of course, we will make sure that the coronavirus guidelines regarding hygiene and distance are followed during the entire event.
The agenda of the Open House Local Edition UK will be updated with more details soon.
- Simulation in the Real World: How StreetDrone Modelled Autonomous Logistics (StreetDrone)
Holly Watson-Nall, Lead Product Development Engineer
- Cranfield University
- Beginner's Guide to CarMaker (IPG Automotive)
Will Snyder, Sales Engineer
- Virtualisation of RDE & EV Range Development (Horiba MIRA)
Steve Whelan, Global Applications Centre Lead – Emissions
Phil Roberts, Technical Specialist - Propulsion Research & Development
- Managing Complexity of Virtual Vehicle Build & Test (IPG Automotive)
David Barry, Lead Developer
- Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) ADAS Validation Using CarMaker in Combination with a High Fidelity Powertrain Model (Ford Motor Company)
- A Flexible Approach to Integrating Control Systems (Jaguar Land Rover)
- Testing Automated Systems in the WMG 3xD Simulator for Intelligent Vehicles (Warwick Manufacturing Group)
Gunny Dhadyalla, Chief Engineer, National Automotive Innovation Centre, University of Warwick
Registration for Open House Local Edition UK
Date: 13th October, 2021
Location: The Studio | 7 Cannon Street | Birmingham | B2 5EP